Pearl’s new range of preserve jars are a game changer. Designed with all the metal components to be fully reusable for the lifetime of the jar, the days of wasteful and expensive throw-away lids is finally over! Pearl Luna preserving jars are designed specifically with canning in mind and feature separate stainless steel lids, steel screw bands and reusable seals. The lid and screw band system is similar to that used in traditional Kilner and Mason preserve jars, but without the environmental impact and expense of replacing the lid components after every use.
- Pearl Luna preserving jars are suitable for both water bath canning and pressure canning.
- Reusable stainless steel lids and screw bands.
- The BPA and silicone free natural rubber seals can be reused multiple times. Replacements are available.
- 60mm opening, the same as comparable standard Kilner and other Mason style canning jars.
- High quality glassware made in Spain.
Pearl Luna preserving jars are available in three different sizes:
Pearl’s aim is to cut waste and cost by producing environmentally friendly canning and preserving jars with fully reusable lids and seals. Their innovative range of jars and jar closures combines the best of traditional and contemporary technologies.