Pearl Mariposa preserving jars feature a glass lid held down my an elegantly simple swinging wire. As well as looking great these are also fully functional canning jars which can be used for both water bath and pressure canning. Like the other jars in Pearl’s new range the seals can be used many times. The Mariposa is one of Pearl’s new line of preserving jars set to revolutionise the way we preserve food. Say goodbye to expensive and wasteful throw-away lids and seals.
- Pearl Mariposa preserving jars are suitable for both water bath canning and pressure canning.
- Glass lids firmly held down by a stainless steel wire mechanism.
- The BPA and silicone free seals can be reused multiple times. Replacements are available.
- 60mm opening, the same as comparable standard Kilner and other Mason style canning jars.
- High quality glassware made in Spain.
Pearl Mariposa preserving jars are available in two different sizes:
Pearl’s aim is to cut waste and cost by producing environmentally friendly canning and preserving jars with fully reusable lids and seals. Their innovative range of jars and jar closures combines the best of traditional and contemporary technologies.