These small sauerkraut crocks with wooden tools are perfect for making small batches of fermented vegetables. These practical little ceramic crocks are designed and produced by master ceramist Peter Hinssen in The Netherlands. The bundled set of wooden tools is great for producing your own home made sauerkraut, just add cabbage and salt.
- Hand thrown sauerkraut and kimchi making crocks made from non-toxic and food-safe materials and glazes.
- 2 litre capacity: Height: 19cm. Diameter: 18cm. Opening: 11.5cm.
- Available in reuver blue, gray green or white.
- Complete with a set of ceramic fermentation stones.
The tools included are produced in Poland from FSC certified sustainable woods:
- 35cm x 14cm cabbage slicing mandoline with 2 blades.
- 32cm cabbage pounder for packing your crock.
- A set of 30cm wooden tongs.
Postage is FREE to most mainland UK addresses. Check out our postal rates for everywhere else.