The perfect vessel for fermenting food at home. Each of these stoneware fermenatation crocks is hand thrown by a master ceramicist in Limberg, Holland. With a 4 litre capacity these sauerkraut crocks are great for pickling vegetables, making kimchi or fementing sauerkraut in larger batches. A handcrafted product sure to give years of use and a fabulous addition to the kitchen of anyone keen on home preserving.
- Traditional water-sealed fermenatation crock design.
- Sauerkraut crocks fired from european river clays.
- Non-toxic, food safe, glazes in matt white or lively amethyst green.
- Two 13cm ceramic fermentation weights are included.
- Height: 28cm. Diameter (largest): 21cm. Diameter (opening): 13cm.
- Volume: 4.0 litres.
Postage is FREE to most mainland UK addresses. Check out our postage rates for everywhere else.