Like our other handmade ceramics these traditional ceramic food fermentation crocks have been designed and thrown by master potters in The Netherlands. This is the smallest ceramic crock we offer, perfect for small batches of your favourite sauerkraut and kimchi recipes. These crocks come with a set of ceramic weight stones.
- Traditional ceramic food fermentation crocks made from non-toxic and food-safe materials.
- Water lock design to prevent air from entering your ferment.
- Available in reuver blue, gray green or white glazes.
- Complete with a set of ceramic fermentation weight stones.
- 2 litre capacity: Height: 19cm. Diameter: 18cm. Opening: 11.5cm.
Postage is FREE to most mainland UK addresses. Check out our postage rates for everywhere else.