This set includes a high quality ceramic fermentation crock with tools that help make light work of producing sauerkraut and other food ferments. The high quality 5 litre crock is manufactured by Zaklady Ceramiczne at their famous pottery in the town of Boleslaweic, Poland and fired from non-toxic food-safe clays and glazes. Featuring a traditional water seal and lid to allow carbon dioxide to escape while keeping air from entering and spoiling your ferments.
Specifications of the 5 litre sauerkraut crock:
- Height: 33cm. Diameter: 24cm. Opening: 13cm.
- Available in green or brown glazes.
- Complete with a pair of 17cm weight stones.
The tools included are produced in Poland from FSC certified sustainable woods:
- 44cm x 16cm cabbage slicing mandoline with 3 blades.
- 40cm cabbage pounder with a large head for packing your crock.
- A set of 30cm wooden tongs.
This fermentation crock with tools is also available in a larger 10 litre size.
Postage is FREE to most mainland UK addresses. Check out our postage rates for everywhere else.