Practical yet elegant 4 litre ceramic fermentation crocks designed and produced by master ceramist Peter Hinssen in The Netherlands. These sets of sauerkraut making crocks with wooden tools are all you need to start producing tasty home made sauerkraut, just add cabbages and salt.
- High quality hand made crocks produced from food-safe clays and glazes.
- 4 litre capacity: Height 28cm, Diameter: 19.5cm. Opening: 13cm.
- Available in gray green, white or reuver blue and complete with a set of ceramic fermentation stones.
All the tools are made in Poland from sustainable FSC certified hardwoods, the set includes:
- 44cm x 16cm cabbage slicing mandoline with 3 blades.
- 32cm cabbage pounder for packing your crock.
- A set of 30cm wooden tongs.
Postage is FREE to most mainland UK addresses. Check out our postage rates for everywhere else.