This large ceramic fermentation crock is the biggest we offer. The 15 litre capacity makes this a practical vessel for fermenting large quantities of sauerkraut, kimchi and pickles. Perfect for use by communities, families and catering businesses. Featuring a traditional water lock design and manufactured to the highest standards by Zakladsy Ceramiczne Boleslaweic, Poland’s oldest and most acclaimed manufacturer of kitchen ceramics.
Specifications of the 15 litre large ceramic fermentation crock:
- Height: 46cm. Diameter: 31.5cm. Opening: 17.5cm.
- Water seal design to keep air out.
- Available in green or brown glazes.
- Complete with a set of two 25cm weight stones.
- Manufactured with non-toxic food-safe clays and glazes.
This design is also produced in smaller 10 litre and 5 litre sizes, check out our full range of ceramic sauerkraut crocks from Zaklady Ceramiczne.
Postage is FREE to most mainland UK addresses. Check out our postage rates for everywhere else.