These practical and attractive ceramic crocks feature a water trap design and a sizeable 10 litre capacity well suited to larger ferments of sauerkraut, kimchi and dill pickles. Situated in the town of Boleslawiec, capital of the Polish ceramics industry, Zaklady Ceramiczne Boleslawiec is the oldest and most esteemed producer of traditional pottery in Poland.
Specifications of these 10 litre sauerkraut crocks:
- Height: 40cm. Diameter: 29.5cm. Opening: 15.5cm.
- Water seal design to keep air out.
- Available in green or brown glazes.
- Complete with a set of two 22cm weight stones.
- Made from food-safe non toxic clays and glazes.
This design is also available in a smaller 5 litre size and larger 15 litre versions. Our full range of Zaklady Ceramiczne Boleslawiec ceramic sauerkraut crocks can be found here.
Postage is FREE to most mainland UK addresses. Check out our postage rates for everywhere else.