This set bundles a 10 litre Polish made ceramic sauerkraut crock with tools for preparing and packing your vegetables prior to fermenting. The practical and attractive ceramic crocks feature a water trap design and a sizeable capacity geared towards producing larger ferments of your favourite sauerkraut, kimchi and dill pickles. Manufactured in Poland by Zaklady Ceramiczne at their renowned pottery in the town of Boleslaweic.
Specifications of the 10 litre sauerkraut crock:
- Height: 40cm. Diameter: 29.5cm. Opening: 15.5cm.
- Water seal design to keep air out.
- Available in green or brown glazes.
- Complete with a set of two 22cm weight stones.
- Made from food-safe non toxic clays and glazes.
The tools included are produced in Poland from FSC certified sustainable woods:
- Large 55cm x 22cm cabbage slicing mandoline with 3 blades and sliding box mechanism.
- 40cm cabbage pounder with a large head for packing your crock.
- A set of 30cm wooden tongs.
This design of sauerkraut crock with tools is also available in a smaller 5 litre size.
Postage is FREE to most mainland UK addresses. Check out our postage rates for everywhere else.